- When locating SSH sessions in the session list of the toolbar, add an entry point for SFTP.
- Fix the issue where the password input box cannot pop up when login fails.
- Strengthen the multi selection of SFTP to make it more in line with Windows habits, and also add various capabilities such as permission modification, renaming, file movement, and notepad editing.
- Optimize administrator permissions and increase the security of exported private keys for certificate files that are compromised.
- Fix the inconsistency between saving and reading the global configuration of the terminal.
- Optimize the tab and add related entries for SSH and SFTP.